Who will attend?
The expected participants are all interpreting DNA variants on a regular basis, professionally, at clinical diagnostic and research labs, and generally speaking, people working with and interpreting DNA. Therefore any products or technologies for molecular genetics and diagnostic labs would be most appropriate to be showcased at this event. We are especially looking for companies to host workshops showcasing their Genome informatics tools; due to limitations in the program these are extremely limited.
Why partner with the VEPTC?
The VEPTC has a proven track record and provides a unique opportunity for industry partners and colleagues to connect with scientists and leaders in variant interpretation in a friendly and focussed environment.
The course provides a unique opportunity for companies to provide product training in genome informatics tools and showcase genomics products.
At the VEPTC we gather influencers and key desicion makers from molecular genetics labs interpreting variants on a daily basis. This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your products to the people who use them by providing product training in the form of a workshop, sponsored session and sponsor zone in the platform. We provide ample opportunity to generate leads by means of capturing attendance at workshops and download data.
VEPTC 2021 will be historic becuase it is the first VEPTC to take place virtually. Thanks to this we hope to bring together an even greater number of participants and welcome attendees from around the world.
The organsing committee are putting together a great program. Due to time limitaitons, sponsorship opportunites are extremely limited so don't delay.
How can you participate?
- Sponsor Zone - your page on the virtual platform with videos, brochures etc.
- *Product Training (workshop) within the program (extremely limited)
- Company lectures within the program (limited to two)
- Advertising in the programme booklet (limited)
- Combination packages to suit you
- & more...
- got another idea? Please contact us to discuss.
*Very limited opportunities for product training during the program are available. Secure your place now.
Topics to be covered in the course
- Variants in the genome, position & possible consequences
- NGS: what method to apply (gene panel, WES or WGS) and where technology fails
- NGS limitations: sequencing technologies / calling variants (SNV+CNV+SV)
- CNV calling/ analysis: applications and challenges
- SNV calling/ analysis: applications and challenges
- HGVS Nomenclature; describing variants
- Human Phenotype Ontology (HPO)
- Annotating variants: Variant Effect Predictor
- Annotating variants: Variant Annotation Integrator
- Ensembl Genome Browser
- UCSC Genome Browser
- Integration of phenotypic and genomic data to diagnose patients with rare diseases
- General variant databases: OMIM, dbSNP, ExAC etc.
- Locus Specific Databases
- DNA diagnostics = sharing data
- Potential Consequences on the RNA Level
- Potential Consequences on the Protein Level
- RNA Prediction Tools
- Protein Prediction Tools
- Functional Testing: options of functional testing for candidate variants
- Variant Classification: ACMG recommendations
- Copy Number Variants (CNVs from WES)
- NGS in Diagnostics: where things can go wrong
- Leiden Open Variation Database (LOVD)
- Classification in multifactorial disease
- Whole Exome Sequencing Analysis
- Future Developments
- Illumina workshop
- Qiagen workshop
- Other commercial packages - this could be YOURS!
- & more...
Join these companies to showcase your products at VEPTC2021
Connect with us so we can tailor a package for you
Please contact us to request a detailed Sponsorship and Exhibiton Prospectus and to discuss how we can work together to help acheive your goals.