Due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty of the next few months, we have closed registration until further notice.
We may need to change the dates.
If you are interested in attending and are not already on our mailing list, please join the mailing list by filling out the form below so you can be kept informed of new dates and when registration opens.
All Registrations Include
- full access to training course from the 28th - 30th September 2020
- access to the exhibitors & posters
- all course materials including slides after the Course
- all coffee breaks
- all lunches during course times (3)
- the networking reception
- various administrative costs such as venue hire, AV, invited speakers costs, etc.
The reduced registration fee is only applicable, if it has also been paid to the course account meeting the according deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the next available fee.
Payments may be made by Credit Card (VISA and Mastercard), bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. You will be transferred to a secure site.
Credit Card: During registration choose "pay by credit card using PayPal". You do not have to be a PayPal member - inside the next page is a link to "Credit Card" payment. If you are a member you can use PayPal if you like.
Bank Transfer & Cheque: During registration choose "Bank Transfer or Cheque". The details needed are on the invoice issued.
Amount is shown in € Euro. If you are making a bank transfer, please make sure to send the correct amount in € Euro.
Please read the Refund Policy.
If you have a problem or question please contact us.
PLEASE TYPE CAREFULLY
- Your name badge will be printed as YOU have typed it.
- If you make a typo, it will be printed!
- Please DO NOT type everything in Capital letters or small case, use Sentence Case e.g. type Antoni Gaudi not ANTONI GAUDI.
- During registration there is a field "VIP code" - this is for invited speakers, you do not need to fill this out - leave it empty.
- Please ensure your email address is correct or you will not receive any notifications.
- If you have any problems, please contact us.
Stay informed - subscribe to our mailing list